Our Client is currently seeking Assistant Managers to join their family. As an integral part of the team, you will be tasked with supporting the General Manager in the running of the business – this is an exciting opportunity to develop and learn more about running a restaurant.
Assistant Manager Duties: ·
– Motivating our team to deliver great customer service
– Training and developing your team to maximise their potential
– Opening and closing, and daily running of the restaurant
– Meeting and exceeding your budget.
– Managing stock control to minimise wastage.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
– Previous experience as an Assistant Manager within a busy environment
– Strong management and customer focused background
– Loves people whether customers or staff
– Positive, happy and energetic attitude
– Be authentic, dynamic and hands on
– Thrive on personal development
– A can-do attitude and passion for working in hospitality
– Ability to thrive under pressure whilst being a brilliant motivator and inspiring your team within a professional but fun environment.
If this sounds like you – then please get in touch!